The X5 has been designed specifically to handle all the proto-typing, sample-making and short/medium run production needs of packaging companies.
The X5 comes in a variety of sizes with versatile tooling to suit all common packaging substrates. Folding boxboard, corrugated and display board; and even structural honeycomb boards, textiles and paper can be processed, along with many other materials.
DYSS X5 sample cutting tables combine this flexibility with lightning fast performance and semi or fully automatic feeding options and you have a genuine, 24/7 digital production machine able to service conventionally or digitally printed short to medium runs.
The X5 is available with a range of options including a conveyorised bed, and automated sheet feeders to turn the table into a full production unit.
- Precise high speed cutting of materials up to 1.6 metres wide, including rolls of unlimited length
- Precision cutting of jobs longer than the table with the automatic roll feed and conveyor system.
- Touch-N-Go! Easy tool levelling system. It enables all tools to calibrate height offset automatically.
- Printing and media distortions are present in all jobs. K-Cut efficiently records these non-uniform distortions and calculates new optimized cut paths thus giving precise results time
- and time again. This reduces waste and enhances quality.
- The new K-Cut software allows the operator to select the material they are cutting and to have the option to visualize recommended tools with optimized cutting speeds. This adds efficiency and support to the operator when testing and working with new and unfamiliar materials.
The X5 digital cutter has been designed in several compact sizes perfect for the sample maker who does not work with wide format materials.
Although smaller than the X7, the X5 is as versatile and at the same time faster, and at a much lower cost.